- The Promoter is Punt Club Pty Ltd of 39 Rundle St, Kent Town SA 5067
- Information regarding how to enter and details of prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to residents of Australia over 18 years of age, who are customers of Punt Club.
- To be eligible to win the main prize, a punters club must be registered with PuntClub.com, have three (3) or more financial members (members who have contributed money to the club accounts), and have placed a minimum of three (3) real money bets within the competition period.
- Punt Club Pty Ltd is an affiliate of Ladbrokes (Wagering Partners). Our Wagering Partners provide Punt Club with a wagering fulfillment service, and Punt Club relies on the suitability of their respective wagering licenses for that purpose. This promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by our Wagering Partners.
- Entrants acknowledge that for Punt Club to effectively provide the service of administering a punters club, and expressly for the purpose of this promotion, that they will be provided with a wagering account by one or more of our Wagering Partners.
- Registration commences on 09/04/20, qualifying bets open at 7:30am ACST on 11/04/20, qualifying bets close at 4:40pm ACST on 11/04/20. The club with the highest ROI will be the winner, and will be announced on the Punt Club website and Facebook page and will be notified via email and telephone.
Participating punters clubs must have minimum of 3 financial members, have placed three or more qualifying wagers between 7:30am ACST 11/04/20 and 4:40pm on 11/04/20. The punters club with the highest ROI value as at the last race being resulted by Ladbrokes at Randwick on 11/04/20 wins the main prize. For the removal of any doubt, Cash and Bonus Bets winnings will be recorded in the ROI for the main prize.
The following benefits are associated with main prize:
2x spots on a Sydney Harbour Superyacht on Friday 16 Oct 2020, and in a hospitality facility at Randwick for The Everest on Saturday 17 Oct 2020.
**Main prize is obviously pending Co-Vid lockdown rules. Airfares and Transfers also not included.
As a condition of entry, each member of a participating punters club licences the Promoters the right to use the fact of their entry or performance in the Competition in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
- The Promoters reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Non-cash prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter and accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by randomly drawing a further valid entry.
- The Promoters, their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.