Punters Club Cup Autumn 2020 – KI Bushfire Appeal Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Punt Club Pty Ltd of 39 Rundle St, Kent Town SA 5067.
2. Information regarding how to enter and details of prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open only to residents of Australia over 18 years of age.
4. Entry fee is $100, this money (entry fee) is being donated by Punt Club to the Kangaroo Island Mayoral relief and recovery bushfire fund as part of the bushfire appeal in 2020. https://www.kangarooisland.sa.gov.au/notice-board/latest-news/ki-mayoral-relief-and-recovery-bushfire-fund.
5. To be eligible to qualify for the Grand Final and main prize, a punters club must be registered with PuntClub.com, paid entry fee, have three (3) or more members, and have placed a minimum of five (5) real money bets before Saturday 28th March 2020 at 11:59:59 pm.
6. Punt Club Pty Ltd is an affiliate of Ladbrokes Australia (Wagering Partners). Our Wagering Partners provide Punt Club with a wagering fulfilment service, and Punt Club relies on the suitability of their respective wagering licenses for that purpose. This promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by our Wagering Partners.
7. Entrants acknowledge that for Punt Club to effectively provide the service of administering a punters club, and expressly for the purpose of this promotion, that they will be provided with a wagering account by one or more of our Wagering Partners.
8. The promotion period commences on Thursday 27th February 2020 at 11:00:01 am and runs until Saturday 28th March 2020 at 11:59:59 pm.
9. The top 10 Punters Clubs with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) during the promotion period will make the Grand Final.
10. Grand Finalists will have their ROI totals reset and compete again on Day 1 The Championships, Royal Randwick, Saturday 4th April 2020.
11. The club with the highest ROI of the 10 Grand Finalists as of Saturday 4th April 2020 at 11:59:59 pm will be the main prize winner and will be announced on the Punt Club website, Twitter handle, Facebook page and will be notified via email and telephone.
12. Additional weekly prizes of bonus bets may be granted to the best club and best individual punters by our Wagering Partners, subject to their normal bonus bet terms and conditions. The club with the best return (ROI %) each week will score every member a $20 bonus bet. The best individual punter (ROI %) each week will score a $50 bonus bet
13. The following benefits are associated with the main prize:
- • $1,000 cash to be paid into the club wagering account.
- 5 guests on a Superyacht Harbour Cruise on Friday before Day Two of The Championships at Royal Randwick, 11th April 2020, plus 5 x hospitality tickets at Day Two of The Championships (Group 1 – Queen Elizabeth Stakes Day). Transfers and accommodation are not included as part of the main prize.
- Total Prize Value – $10,000.
14. As a condition of entry, each member of a participating punters club licences the Promoters the right to use the fact of their entry or performance in the Competition in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Non-cash prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter and accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
17. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by randomly drawing a further valid entry.
19. The Promoters, their associated agencies, and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
20. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.