1. The Promoter is Punt Club Pty Ltd of 39 Rundle St, Kent Town SA 5067.
2. Information regarding how to enter and details of prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. The competition can be entered from Tuesday 1st September 2020 at 11:00:00 am (ACST) until Saturday 31st October 2020 which is Derby Day at Flemington. A midseason prize will be awarded on Saturday 10th October at 11:59:59 pm (ACST). The qualifying stage ends Saturday 31st October 2020 at 11:59:59 pm (ACST). The Grand Final will be run on Melbourne Cup Day, Tuesday the 3rd November 2020 concluding at 11:59:59 pm (ACST).
Rules & Prize Pool:
4. To enter, and be eligible to win any of the prizes, a punters club must be registered with PuntClub.com, have three (3) or more financial members, and have placed a minimum of ten (10) real money bets before Saturday 31st October 2020 at 11:59:59 pm (ACST).
5. Punt Club members place bets for their punters clubs with their club competition ranking dependent on the return on the club’s cumulative wagering investment, measured as a ROI (Return on Investment) percentage. Weekly prizes will also be determined based on club and individual ROI for a given week.
6 . The top ten (10) Punters Clubs with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) as at Saturday 31st October 2020 at 11:59:59 pm (ACST) which is Derby Day at Flemington during the promotion period will qualify for the Grand Final to be contested on Melbourne Cup Day at Flemington, Tuesday 3rd November 2020.
7. On Melbourne Cup day, the top ten clubs will compete with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) as of Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at 11:59:59 pm (ACST) winning the following for overall winner and next two placegetters all securing some prizes.
8. The top five (5) Punters Clubs with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) as of Saturday 10th October at 11:59:59 pm (ACST) during the promotion period will each win one of five (5) micro slots in the miRunners/miEverest slot running in The Everest 2020 (https://mirunners.com/mieverest/) valued at $880 each ($4400 in total)
9. a) The club with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) on Melbourne Cup Day grand final will win
- $1,000 cash credited to their club account
- Five (5) tickets to use at the next Punt Club Race Day Corporate Hospitality Event, likely to be the 2021 Autumn Carnival – The Championships at Royal Randwick (subject to COVID-19 restrictions). Transfers, flights and accommodation not included in the prize (total prize value $5250).
10. The club with the second highest return on their cumulative wagering investment during the Grand Final (ROI Points) will have $500 cash credited to their Punters Club account.
11. The club with the third highest return on their cumulative wagering investment during the Grand Final (ROI Points) will have $250 cash credited to their Punters Club account.
12. Additional weekly prizes of bonus bets will be granted to the best club and best individual punters by our Wagering Partners, subject to their normal bonus bet terms and conditions. These will be credited within 7 days to accounts each week of the promotion up until Saturday 31st October at 11:59:59 pm (ACST);
a) The club with the best return (ROI %) each week of the Cup will earn each of their members a $50 bonus bet.
b) The best individual punter (ROI %) each week of the Cup will score a $100 bonus bet.
13. The entry fee is free. Punt Club is free to join.
14. Punt Club Pty Ltd is an affiliate of Ladbrokes Australia (Wagering Partners). Our Wagering Partners provide Punt Club with a wagering fulfillment service, and Punt Club relies on the suitability of their respective wagering licenses for that purpose. This promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by our Wagering Partners.
15. Entrants acknowledge that for Punt Club to effectively provide the service of administering a punters club, and expressly for the purpose of this promotion, that they will be provided with a wagering account by one or more of our Wagering Partners.
16. As a condition of entry, each member of a participating punters club licenses the Promoters the right to use the fact of their entry or performance in the Competition in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
17. The Promoters reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Non-cash prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter and accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
19. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
20. If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by randomly drawing a further valid entry.
21. The Promoters, their associated agencies, and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.