1. The Promoter is Punt Club Pty Ltd of 39 Rundle St, Kent Town SA 5067.
2. Information regarding how to enter and details of prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open only to residents of Australia over 18 years of age.
4. The promotion commences from Friday 31st January 2020 at 12:00:01am until Sunday 29th March 2020 at 11:59:59pm.
5. To be eligible to win one of the three (3) main prizes, a punters club must be registered with PuntClub.com, have three (3) or more members, and have placed a minimum of five (5) real money bets before Sunday 29th March 2020 at 11:59:59pm.
6. New Punt Club accounts must have at least one (1) new member to be eligible as a new Punt Club account as part of this promotion. i.e. At least one of the club’s members is not an existing member of a Punt Club.
7. Each new Punt Club created within the promotion will have an additional $100 Bonus Bet added to the Club account by Tuesday 31st March 2020 at 11:59:59pm if they meet eligibility criteria as part of the promotion
8. Punt Club Pty Ltd is an affiliate of Ladbrokes Australia (Wagering Partners). Our Wagering Partners provide Punt Club with a wagering fulfilment service, and Punt Club relies on the suitability of their respective wagering licenses for that purpose. This promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by our Wagering Partners.
9. Entrants acknowledge that for Punt Club to effectively provide the service of administering a punters club, and expressly for the purpose of this promotion, that they will be provided with a wagering account by one or more of our Wagering Partners.
10. The top three captains as ranked by number of new created and funded Punt Clubs during the promotional period will be declared the winners of the Thanks Captain Promotion. The winning Captain’s with the highest number of new created and funded Punt Clubs will be announced on the Punt Club website, Facebook page, Twitter handle and will be notified personally via email and telephone.
11. Captains who have the top three (3) number of new Punt Club funded accounts and have met promotion eligibility as stated above before Sunday 29th March 2020 at 11:59:59pm will have the opportunity to choose in order one (1) of the following main prizes.
The following benefits are associated with the main prizes:
- Main Prize 1: 8x seats/spots at a long lunch at Manta Restaurant Sydney with Group One Horse Trainer Joe Pride. Food and Drink included in a 3-hour package. https://mantarestaurant.com.au – Prize Value $1,600. Please note doesn’t include transfers such as flights and accommodation
- Main Prize 2: $1,000 Punt Club Travel Voucher – can be used on a punt club goal. https://puntclub.com/goals – Prize Value $1,000.
- Main Prize 3: $500 worth of bonus bets to be paid into the club wagering account – Prize Value $500.
Total Value of Main Prizes: Prize Value $3,100.9.As a condition of entry, each member of a participating punters club licences the Promoters the right to use the fact of their entry or performance in the Promotion in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Non-cash prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter and accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
14. The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. If any of the winning entries is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by randomly drawing a further valid entry.
16. The Promoters, their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.