Melbs, Some Beer and Some More Beer from just $195. How Could We Say No?
25th Jul 2019 - 25th Jul 2024
Get your club and your taste buds an intro to some of Australia’s most awarded and innovative urban breweries, cider bars and whisky distilleries, where old-world styles and contemporary inspiration collide to create a drink-lover’s heaven! Try chocolate, vanilla, coffee, toffee and bacon flavoured beer, refreshing summer ales, crisp lagers, fruit-infused ales, experimental single-batch brews and dry and sweet ciders. From the biggest and oldest breweries in the country to the new kids on the block, this evening tour has it all!
* Visit 3 breweries and craft beer venues around Melbourne's inner suburbs.
* EAT a gourmet pizza dinner, what goes better with beer?
* DRINK generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary bevvies throughout the tour.
* There is a great mix of beers available, from your domestic pale lagers through to some weird and wacky creations that push the boundaries of brewing.
* Wine & cider (and limited spirits) available for your weird non-beer loving friends.
* Our guides are fun loving alcohol gurus who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking.
* Sober Driver and transport throughout the tour.
* Contact us to to quote for groups of 24+.
* Pick-up and drop-off at Federation Square. Please contact us to arrange other pick-up and drop-off destinations (fees may apply).
Per PersonSign Up