take your golf someplace new
- With so many grouse places so far apart (aka Vineyards and Breweries) it just makes sense that any golf trip across the ditch would include your own car hire. If only they'd chuck in a sober driver as well. Check out NZ, play some golf and have some fun. The trip starts in the Christchurch region with a round at the Clearwater Golf Club (home of the New Zealand Open), then moving on to Terrace Downs near the Southern Alps. Follow that with a drive to Queenstown where you will take on some of NZ's best known South Island layouts in the form of Milbrook and Jack's Point.
- 1 night at the Heritage Christchurch with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 1 night at Terrace Downs Resort with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 4 nights’ at Hotel St. Moritz, Queenstown with breakfast (twin/double share)
- 4 rounds of golf including shared carts
- 6 days car rental of a Toyota Highlander or similar, including CDW insurance, 3rd party liability insurance, theft protection, unlimited km’s, excess refund cover and 24-hour roadside assistance
- Information guide including driving instructions and times
- Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Mates, Skills or a Guaranteed Lower Handicap.
Sold with authorisation and in-conjunction with Mates' Escapes