Brought to you by Punt Club and Punt Hub.
December is upon us and the countdown to Christmas is on. We have partnered up with Australia’s largest online FB Punting Group – Punt Hub to bring members and friends the “Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club”. The big club will take place Saturday the 11th December 2021.
The Club will be captained by Andrew Porter from Punt Hub and will be ably assisted by his form team and the “No Morals” lads Ben Scarf and Jaycin Campbell. We want to enjoy this Xmas Punting Party as a big group and have got some awesome things for members to get involved in – every member that joins and funds go into the draw to win a share in a racehorse with Punt Club and Proven Thoroughbreds, plus five lucky members will be drawn out and get a chance to appear on the Casting Couch and place some bets for the big club and try and become the star of the show. We will also be sending out a Members Mail survey the day before Villiers Day so we get everyone’s Best Bets and Quaddie numbers so all can contribute in some way to the wagering action of this massive club. Everyone is involved and engaged in the Xmas Punting Party.
See below for some key info on the club:
- Club Name: Punt Hub do Villiers Day.
- Club Date: Saturday 11th of December 2021.
- Punters Club Host and Captain – Andrew Porter
- Expert Punt Hub Panel / No Morals Lads – Ben Scarf and Jaycin Campbell
- Shares: $20 each.
- Max Shares: 50 per club member i.e max buy-in of $1,000.
- Total Club Pool: Capped at $300,000.
- Shares go on sale: 12 PM AEDST Wednesday, 1st of December 2021.
- Members Mail Survey – Friday 10th of December 2021 to all club members.
- Shares stop being sold: 10:30 AM AEDST Saturday, 11th of December 2021. Unfunded and unlinked members will be removed at 11 am AEDST for compliance reasons.
- The club is capped at a balance of $300,000. Shares stop being sold if hits that cap.
- Betting action takes place on Villiers Day Saturday the 11th of December 2021.
- Club Balance (if any) disbursed to members accounts: Sunday, 12th of December 2021 around 11 AM, into linked Ladbrokes accounts of members.
We are hopeful to have over a thousand members join the “Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club”. We want you to join in the fun, and offer your advice, or throw some jovial banter at The Punt Hub Crew crew…just do so in the right punting Xmas spirit!. All the bets will be placed with Ladbrokes so you will need to have an account with them to link or create a new one so you can get paid out into your linked Ladbrokes account (hopefully fuller!) Sunday.
Shares are $20 each, capped at a max buy-in of 50 shares per person which is $1,000 total per member. All bets will be placed on the considered judgement of Captain Andrew Porter and his Punt Hub form team plus the “No Morals” lads – Ben Scarf and Jaycin Campbell. Five lucky club members will also be announced on the “Casting Couch” to be given a crack at placing some bets for the club on the day.
What to expect?
- Considered opinion and research on what goes into finalising bets for the club. Some form and bet comments will be placed on the club’s dashboard so everyone gets an insight into why the bets were made.
- Bets and results will be sent as close to real-time as possible via push message, email, and within the Punt Club site/app along with some updates across the social channels of Punt Club and Punt Hub.
- All content and views presented via social media or video do not represent those of our sponsors or partners. The Captain and Punt Hub team will be in battle wagering away on behalf of the club and members trying to show a profit and at times some may get excited and the language may reflect that of being at the football or in fact at the races in the ring or cheering from the bar. Views and language are their own.
- The Punters Club opens and shares are available from 12 PM Wednesday, 1st December 2021 to 10:30 AM AEDST Saturday, 11th December 2021.
- Shares stop being sold at 10:30 AM AEDST, Saturday, 11th December 2021. The club is capped at a balance of $300,000. Shares will stop being sold should that amount be reached before the cut-off date.
- Members of the club that aren’t funded or not linked to Ladbrokes will be removed from the club at 11 AM AEDST Saturday, 11th December 2021 due to RG, AML and compliance reasons.
- Punters Club betting runs for 1 day, from approximately 9 AM Saturday 11th December 2021.
- Whatever funds remain in the Club Balance (if any) are withdrawn and disbursed to club members linked Ladbrokes accounts when all bets resulted, approximately 11 AM Sunday, 12th December 2021.
Punt Club is a social betting service designed to make running punters clubs easier than ever before. We’ve automated all of the labour-intensive financial management and communication challenges and made betting easy. Punt Club simply handles all the group finances, reporting and communications – we are not a wagering operator. We provide integration with Ladbrokes that make your punter’s club experience seamless and secure while complying with all the relevant regulatory requirements.
Strategy & Plan
Andrew Porter, the Punt Hub Form Team and the “No Morals” lads – Ben Scarf and Jaycin Campbell will be betting a % of the bank and staking proportionately pending confidence levels.
There is no guarantee or money back promises that the club will produce a winning dividend. This is not an investment with guaranteed returns although best endeavours will be carried out for diligent bet placement, bankroll management and full transparency.
How to Join the Club?
1. Sign up and register a punt club account.
2. Create a new Ladbrokes account or link an existing Ladbrokes account to your Punt Club account. This will enable you to be paid quickly for any funds from the Punters Club at approximately 11 AM AEDST Sunday, 12th December 2021, when betting is finished and resulted, meaning you will have the ability to access any funds Sunday the day after the club betting wraps up.
3. Choose a share amount. The minimum buy-in amount is $20 (1 share) with a max buy-in of $1,000 (50 shares) per registered member.
4. Deposit money to pay for shares selected. Shares will stop being sold at 10:30 AM AEDST Saturday, 11th December 2021. The Club is capped at $300,000 in the club balance.
5. You will receive an email confirmation as receipt of purchase and will also contain further instructions about the Punters Club.
6. Each paid member of the Punters Club will be able to access the Punt Club Dashboard for the club to enjoy the Punters Club experience in the lead-up and on Saturday. Head to www.puntclub.com via the website or Punt Club app to access the dashboard and also to receive email and push messages. We can both remove members from the group and control comments and posts made if done so in an abusive and disrespectful manner but would hope that all participants show some restraint and respect with all posts to make it an enjoyable and entertaining experience for all.
7. Please note if you have self-excluded or closed your Ladbrokes account do not enter or try to join the club as a member. You will have your payment refunded back onto the card. We must be very strict here concerning responsible gambling and compliance. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call Gamblers Help 1800 858 858.
8. The Punters Club is strictly for people aged 18 years and over.
9. By joining the club you consent to accept our terms and conditions (checkbox provided on the landing page at club sign up) which includes the sharing of member details with Punters Club partners.
To view www.ladbrokes.com websites terms and conditions click the following link https://www.ladbrokes.com.au/rules-terms-and-conditions
Please Gamble Responsibly. Call Gamblers Help 1800 858 858
Before using this service, please make sure that you note the following important information.
No Investment Advice
Punt Club is to be used and must be used for entertainment purposes only. Punt Club is not an investment advisor and does not offer any investment products. We have no access to nonpublic information about sporting event outcomes. We are an entertainment product for the administration of punters clubs (social wagering syndicates) and we do not provide opinions or recommendations as to whether a selection made on our platform has any guarantee of success.
Accordingly, we will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damage, expense or other loss you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Win a Horses Arse – Share in a Racehorse Competition
Exclusive prize for funded members of the “Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club”:
- A 5% share in a 3yo filly by CHOISIR X CLEANSE to be raced with Group One-winning Syndicators Proven Thoroughbreds, the Punt Club Syndicate and currently Trained in QLD by leading training partnership Steve O’Dea and Matt Hoysted.
- The total prize value inc GST is $AUD 2,500, (including a 5% share of horse + GST, and trainer fees for that share in 2021).
How to Enter:
- Join and Purchase at least 1 share in the Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club, shares are $20 each, members can purchase up to 50 shares (max spend $1,000) https://join.puntclub.com/punt-hub-do-villiers-day
A random draw of all funded/linked members into the Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club will be conducted at 12 PM AEST Monday 13th December 2021. The winner will be contacted Monday afternoon and announced on the Punt Club Dashboard, plus the social channels of Punt Club and Punt Hub.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Punt Club Pty Ltd, 39 Rundle St, Kent Town, SA 5067 ABN 60 138 625 055
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to funded/linked members into the Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club, they must be over the age of 18, except employees of Punt Club, their immediate families and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Punt Club reserves the right to require that entrants provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Punt Club. If the winning entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the winning entrant will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
6. It is a condition of entry that entrants satisfy Racing Australia’s Australian Rules of Racing and racehorse ownership requirements. Each entrant acknowledges that if he or she wins the prize, they must notify Punt Club (the horse share will be raced as part of “The Punt Club Syndicate”) and the Registrar of Racing Information Services Australia Pty Ltd (Registrar) if:
- During the past 10 years, he or she has been convicted of any offences involving violence against a person or dishonest or criminal activity; or
- There is a charge pending against him or her for any of the above offences; or
- He or she has ever been convicted under the Australian Rules of Racing or the rules of any racing authority. The winning entrant’s eligibility to claim the prize is subject to the Registrar’s approval. If the entrant is not approved by the Registrar, the winning entrant will forfeit the prize and the prize will be deemed unclaimed.
7. Details of how to enter the competition are set out on the Club Landing Page Terms and Conditions, Banner/Image supplied by Punt Club.
How to Enter
8. Join and Purchase at least 1 share in the Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club, shares are $20 each, members can purchase up to 50 shares (max spend $1,000) https://join.puntclub.com/punt-hub-do-villiers-day
9. Total prize value including GST is $AUD 2,500 (5% share of horse + GST, and trainer fees for that share in 2021).
10. The horse is now a 3yo filly by CHOISIR X CLEANSE to be raced with Group One-winning Syndicators Proven Thoroughbreds, the Punt Club Syndicate and currently Trained in QLD by leading training partnership Steve O’Dea and Matt Hoysted
11. The competition closes at 11:00 AM AEDST on Saturday, 11th December 2021.
12. The winning eligible entrant from the Punt Hub do Villiers Day Punters Club will be contacted by Punt Club and also posted on social channels on Monday, 13th December 2021.
13. Punt Club will provide the winning voucher receipt for the purchase/ownership of the 2.5% share as part of The Punt Club Syndicate and Proven Thoroughbreds. For the avoidance of doubt,
- No monies will be provided directly to the winning entrant with all transactions taking place between Punt Club Syndicate and Proven Thoroughbreds. The Punt Club Syndicate will handle all billing, invoices and payments directly with the winners of this % share in a racehorse competition. The Punt Club Syndicate will handle payments with Proven Thoroughbreds also i.e Levy, Trainers Fees etc. for 2021 only.
- Training (including spelling and pre-training), bloodstock insurance, race and jockey fees and any ongoing costs associated with the share in the horse will not be paid for this 2.5% share beyond 31st December 2021. That will be the winning entrant’s responsibility from January 1st 2022.
14. If the Racehorse is for some reason sold the winning entrant will receive the net proceeds of sale based on the percentage share they own less any fees owing.
15. Punt Club does not provide any warranty or accept any liability in relation to the quality or performance of the Racehorse, the number of races the Racehorse will compete in, the value of prize-winnings Racehorse will win or the value of any prize. Any decision regarding the health of the Racehorse or the entry of the Racehorse into any race will be at the absolute discretion of the trainer of the Racehorse, Proven Bloodstock or the relevant racing authority.
16. Punt Club is not liable for any loss of potential prize-winnings or earnings if the Racehorse becomes injured, becomes ill or dies and is unable to race. Please check Proven Thoroughbreds as the Proven Guarantee will apply for this share in the horse.
17. Independent financial advice can be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
18. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
19. All entrants agree that if they win the prize, they will give consent for Punt Club and Proven Thoroughbreds to promote and market their story and/or photographs to any media or social media platforms.
20. Punt Club Syndicate registered with Syndicate manager, Jason Neave from Punt Club.
Further Terms & Conditions
20. Punt Club reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of Punt Club corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. Punt Club will disqualify and remove any individual who has impacted the integrity of the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
21. Punt Club and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
22. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Punt Club reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the entrant must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.
23. Punt Club reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant that wins the prize is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
24. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Punt Club’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, the act of terrorism, Punt Club may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
25. Punt Club does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Cth) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and Punt Club shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Punt Club is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. Entry constitutes an entrant’s consent to receive marketing or promotional emails from Punt Club and partners. An entrant has the option to decline promotional messages by clicking the unsubscribe link on the received email or by emailing “unsubscribe” to email@example.com
Gamble Responsibly. Call 1800 858 858.
Website Terms and Conditions
We would appreciate it if you would take some time to read the conditions set out below as they apply to your use and enjoyment of our site.
Consent To Site Terms
By accessing and using this site, our social media channels and any other materials made available to you or provided to you on this site, whether made available for purchase or not, you are taken to accept our Terms.
By using the site and its digital channels, accessing or purchasing any products or services, you warrant that:
(a) you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract;
(b) have read and accepted these Terms; and
(c) will comply with these Terms.
Changes To These Terms
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time consistent with applicable laws and principles, without notice to you. These changes will be effective as of the date we post the revised version on this site. It is the user’s responsibility to review these Terms before use and at times throughout the use of our site and services. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms, you should not use this site.
By remaining on this site your continued use of this site is deemed acceptance of any modifications or amendments of these Terms. You may also accept these terms where you click “Agree” or “Accept” or “Buy” where such an option is made available to you during your use of the site. If you’re uncertain about the Terms or anything else on our site, please don’t hesitate to contact us before completing any purchase.
The site, products and services contain intellectual property owned by us and/or by third parties that license the content to us (“Third-Party Licensed Intellectual Property”), including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, designs, patents and other intellectual property rights, as well as the business name, logo, all designs, text, videos, audio files, graphics, other files, and software (“Content”). Your use of the site, the services and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you concerning this site, the services or the content.
No Commercial Use
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever the site, services or the content, our intellectual property and third-party licensed intellectual property in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove your access to our site, products and services, content, without refund, if you are found to be violating these Terms.
Links To Other Websites
Our site and social media channels may have links to other sites operated by third parties. Unless we expressly tell you otherwise, we do not in any way, endorse, control or approve of and nor are we responsible for the content on those websites. It’s up to you to decide if those websites and their content are reasonable for you to visit, and we recommend that you research or investigate beforehand before interacting.
Electronic Communications and Electronic Signatures
You acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by any affirmation, acceptance or agreement that is transmitted through this site, including but not limited to any consent you provide to receive communications from us or partners i.e Punt Club solely using an electronic transmission. You further acknowledge and agree that when you click on “I agree”, “I consent”, or other similarly worded click or tick options by electronic means using an electronic device such as your mobile phone, tablet, desktop, laptop or any other computing device capable of allowing you to click or tick, your agreement and/or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and will be deemed to be as effective as if you had written your signature by hand.
Information And Advice
Our site may have articles and content that is general and is not intended to constitute or replace professional advice for individual or specific situations and does not take into account your specific needs or circumstances. The information contained on the site is not a substitute for obtaining advice specific to your circumstances from a qualified professional.
By referencing any products or services on our site, including any processes or other information, this does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the products or services.
In addition to any other prohibitions, you must not, under any circumstances use the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances and (d) attempt to change, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this site or any material or content displayed on the site; (e) hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; (f) infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; (g) send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or (h) attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this site.
Warranties And Disclaimers
This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law we make no representations or warranties about our site and/or the products or services including that:
(a) they are suitable, reliable, complete, secure, accurate or fit for any particular purpose;
(b) access will be free of any harmful components (including viruses) or other code that is harmful or may assist in causing harm; or
(c) there is no possibility of failure to store communications or other data.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event are we responsible for any losses and expenses however arising, including without limitation, any direct, indirect and/or present, unascertained, future or contingent, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit or projected profit, loss or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character arising from or in connection with your use of our site and/or our products or services, your inability to access our site, interruption or outage of our site or the fact that content on our site or in our services is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty under these Terms shall be limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010).
Our Right To Be Indemnified By You
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you agree to indemnify, and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, (including reasonable legal fees on a full indemnity basis), made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site in
violation of these terms and/or arising from a breach of these terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set out in these terms or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
Breach and Termination
The agreement constituted between us by your use of the site may be terminated (a) where you breach any provision of these terms; or (b) at any time by us without notice, in which case all disclaimers and limitations of liability will survive termination, and you will no longer be authorised to access the site.
If any term or provision of these terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision will be changed and interpreted to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent allowed by law and the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
Ceasing Our Website
We have the right to discontinue this site. If we decide to do this, it can be at any time and maybe without notice to you. We may also exclude any person from using our site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We will not be responsible for any liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
We are permitted to assign, transfer and subcontract our rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification or consent required. However, you are not permitted to assign, transfer or subcontract your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
All terms shall be construed by and governed in all respects by the laws of the State of South Australia, Australia. Concerning any dispute, we ask that you contact us in the first instance so that both parties can act in good faith, resolve the dispute to our mutual satisfaction as quickly, cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. Where a dispute cannot be resolved, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of South Australia, Australia.