Welcome to the Spring 2018 Punters Club Cup
|$10,000 in prizes|
|5 guests on a Sydney Harbour Superyacht|
|5 hospitality passes for Day 2 of The Championships 2019 at Royal Randwick|
|$1000 cash and the Club Cup trophy for your pool room|
|Weekly club and individual winners|
The hunt is on for the best punters club in the land. Have you and your mates got what it takes?
To take home the nations top punting honour, just bet your way up the leaderboard through Spring Carnival to win. You don't need to be a pro - any mug punter can jag a quaddie and salute. Entry is free, so check out the rules and get amongst it. There can be only one...
Already have a club? Join the competition here!
The Punters Club Cup. How does it work?
- Bet with your mates from the 1st of September through to Derby Day
- ROI is king - your percentage return on dollars wagered will determine the winners
- Your club must place a minimum of 5 bets to qualify
- $10k in prizes including a big-ass trophy
- The top 10 clubs as at Midnight on Derby Day will qualify for the Grand Final punt-off on Melbourne Cup Day
- Loads of weekly prizes
- The club with the best return (ROI) each week will score every member a $20 bonus bet
- The best individual punter return each week will score a $50 bonus bet
- The winner of The Punters Club Cup 2018 will score $1000 in their wagering account plus a package for 5 people at The Championships 2019 - including a Friday afternoon on a Sydney Harbour Superyacht and hospitality passes for Queen Elizabeth Stakes Day at Royal Randwick. *note prize value excludes travel and accommodation
- Good luck punters - get amongst it!
Why start a Punters Club?
Punters Clubs are as Australian as footy, and teams have been using them to fund the end of season trip ever since Moses first laced up his boots. Maybe even longer. And whether you take out the Punters Club cup or not, you'll have a crapload of fun through the season and still have a stash in your kitty to help get you wherever you want to go. In fact, the average footy trip punters club made up of 20 members tipping in $20 a week (betting half and banking half) will have around $10,000* in the bank after a season.
Track your fortunes on the Cup premiership table, swap banter with your mates (and your opponents), and debate the merits of the $2 favourite versus the quaddie home run - we do all the hard work so you can reap the rewards. And let's face it, it's punting, so gamble responsibly and all that.