- The Promoter is Punt Club Pty Ltd of 39 Rundle St, Kent Town SA 5067.
2. Information regarding how to enter and details of prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. The competition can be entered from Thursday 25th February 2021 at 12:00:00 pm (ACDT) until Saturday 3rd April 2021. The qualifying stage ends Saturday 3rd April 2021 at 11:59:59 pm (ACDT). The Grand Final will be run on The Championships Day 1, Saturday the 10th April 2021 concluding at 11:59:59 pm (ACDT).
Rules & Prize Pool:
4. To enter, and be eligible to win any of the prizes, a punters club must be registered with PuntClub.com, have three (3) or more financial members, and have placed a minimum of ten (10) real money bets before Saturday 3rd April 2021 at 11:59:59 pm (ACDT). The leaderboard will display if a club is eligible or not.
5. Punt Club members place bets for their punters clubs with their club competition ranking dependent on the return on the club’s cumulative wagering investment, measured as an ROI (Return on Investment) percentage. Weekly prizes will also be determined based on club and individual ROI for a given week.
6. The top ten (10) Punters Clubs with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) as of Saturday 3rd April 2021 at 11:59:59 pm (ACDT) during the promotion period will qualify for the Grand Final to be contested on The Championships Day 1, at Royal Randwick, Saturday the 10th April 2021.
7. On The Championships Day 1, the top ten clubs will compete with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) as of Saturday 10th April 2021 at 11:59:59 pm (ACDT) winning the following for the overall winner and next two placegetters all securing some prizes.
8. The club with the highest return on their cumulative wagering investment (ROI points) on The Championships, Day 1 Grand Final will win;
- $1,000 cash credited to their club account.
- Five (5) passes to use at the next Punt Club Race Day Corporate Hospitality Event, which is the 2021 Autumn Carnival – The Championships, Day 2 at Royal Randwick, Saturday 17th April 2021 (subject to COVID-19 restrictions). Transfers, flights and accommodation not included in the prize (total prize value $5250).
- Five (5) passes on a Luxury Yacht on Sydney Harbour for 5 people, Friday 16th April 2021 (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
9. The club with the second-highest return on their cumulative wagering investment during the Grand Final (ROI Points) will have $500 cash credited to their Punters Club account.
10. The club with the third-highest return on their cumulative wagering investment during the Grand Final (ROI Points) will have $250 cash credited to their Punters Club account.
11. Additional weekly prizes of bonus bets will be granted to the best club and best individual punters by our Wagering Partners, subject to their normal bonus bet terms and conditions. These will be credited within 7 days to accounts each week of the promotion up until Saturday 3rd April at 11:59:59 pm (ACDT);
a.) The club with the best return (ROI %) each week of the Cup will earn each of their members a $50 bonus bet.
b.) The best individual punter (ROI %) each week of the Cup will score a $100 bonus bet.
12. The entry fee is free. Punt Club is free to join.
13. Punt Club Pty Ltd is an affiliate of Ladbrokes Australia (Wagering Partners). Our Wagering Partners provide Punt Club with a wagering fulfilment service, and Punt Club relies on the suitability of their respective wagering licenses for that purpose. This promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by our Wagering Partners.
14. Entrants acknowledge that for Punt Club to effectively provide the service of administering a punters club, and expressly for the purpose of this promotion, that they will be provided with a wagering account by one or more of our Wagering Partners.
15. As a condition of entry, each member of a participating punters club licenses the Promoters the right to use the fact of their entry or performance in the Competition in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
16. The Promoters reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Non-cash prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter and accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
18. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
19. If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by randomly drawing a further valid entry.
20. The Promoters, their associated agencies, and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.